With its fifth edition of its five years predictions, IBMLabs foresees:
- generalization of data collection by the dissemination of capters for a real time image of the environment,
- 3-D hologrammes for our telephone and Internet communications,
- ten times superior battery life thanks to ambiant air’s oxygen charging,
- recycling of the heat dissipated by data centers,
- real time information (traffic, accidents, parking, alternatives, etc.) for the optimization of commutes.
See you in 2015.
Source: the IBMLabs channel on YouTube.