About one year ago, I already mentionned why I loved Fring. now Fring has recently released an official for the iPhone 3G or the iPod Touch.
It installs in a snapshot and off you go… Once signed in, I recovered all my previous settings and contacts. When used for a call, you will be prompted which service to use for each call – Skype, SIP or Cellular in my case – could not be easier.
- Straightforward install for the Apple AppStore
- Support of numerous services
- Access to the iPhone contact list
- No resident software, software needs to run to receive incoming calls
- WiFi only, no calls when connected on 3G or EDGE networks